CELEBRATE MOTHER’S DAY AT TAJ BOSTON
CELEBRATE MOTHER’S DAY AT TAJ BOSTONÂ OVERLOOKING THE PUBLIC GARDEN
Special Options: Grand Ballroom Buffet And The Cafe
BOSTON, MA (April 10, 2008)– Celebrate Mother’s Day by gathering the family at Taj Boston on May 11th for the Grand Ballroom Buffet or to enjoy the special menu in The CafÃ©.
In the Grand Ballroom, a jazz trio will set the festive mood while Taj Boston chefs present cultural cuisine that is the heart of family traditions. In The CafÃ©, the lively atmosphere and wall of windows overlooking fashionable Newbury Street offer a taste of spring.
Grand Ballroom Buffet includes:
– Omelet and waffle stations
– Themed displays of chilled seafood, blinis and caviar selections
– Artisan cheeses and antipasti
– Sushi bar
– Soups, pastas and a variety of dishes with spring vegetables
– International tables offering cuisine from Asia, South America, India, Italy and the Mediterranean
– Carving stations with peppercorn-crusted strip loin of beef with red wine sauce, blackberry rubbed pork loin with exotic mustards and pickles and roasted honey mint glazed lamb loin
– Dessert fantasy prepared by Taj Boston pastry chefs for the grand finale
– Children’s activities include cookie decorating and face painting
– Seatings at 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm
– Adults $98, children $50, plus tax and gratuity
– Three course prix fixe menu available from noon to 9:00 pm
– $80 plus tax and gratuity
– Children’s menu available
A photography area will be available for those who wish to take home family portraits as a souvenir of the day.
Reservations are required for both the buffet and The Cafe and may be made by calling 617-598-5255.
About Taj Boston
Taj Boston occupies the city’s most prestigious address at Arlington and Newbury Streets. Overlooking the Public Garden, the legendary property is within walking distance of historic sites, theatre and financial districts as well as fashionable boutiques and galleries, and is just four miles from Boston’s Logan International Airport. Opened in 1927, the luxury hotel features 273 guestrooms, including 45 suites, many of which offer wood-burning fireplaces. As a preferred social and business center, Taj Boston is noted for its fine dining in The Cafe, afternoon tea in The Lounge, cocktails in The Bar, the dramatic ballroom settings as well as state-of-the-art business and guest services. For reservations, contact 877-482-5267 toll-free orwww.tajhotels.com.
About Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces
Established in 1903, Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is one of Asia’s largest and finest groups of hotels, comprising 60 hotels in 41 locations across India with an additional 17 international hotels in Australia, the Maldives, Mauritius, Malaysia, UK, USA, Bhutan, Sri Lanka, Africa and the Middle East. From world-renowned landmarks to modern business hotels, idyllic beach resorts to authentic Rajput palaces, each Taj hotel offers an unrivalled fusion of warm hospitality, world-class service and modern luxury. The Taj, a symbol of Indian hospitality, has recently completed the centenary of its landmark hotel, The Taj Mahal Palace and Tower, Mumbai. Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces is part of the Tata Group, India’s premier business house. For more information, visitÂ www.tajhotels.com.